Please note that this is just a quick reference guide & full legally binding
T&C's are on a separate page
How do I order?
• Select the perfect headpiece or jewellery & complete the size & colour you would like in the drop down boxes provided.
• Click on the ‘add to shopping bag’ link.
• You can then continue to browse the site and add other pieces of jewellery to your shopping bag.
• Once finished shopping click on the shopping bag icon.
• Please add any special instructions in the box provided at this stage. I.e. any additional changes further to the options already given.
• Then click "my basket" to see a summary of your order.
• Once you are happy with your order click "checkout"
You will then be taken to a secure server to make payment.(credit/debit card/paypal).
Please note you do not have to have a paypal account to purchase from this site.
• If you would prefer to place you order over the phone please call +44 (0)2890 627704
How do I order a different colour or size?
• Please add any special instructions/comments in the box. i.e any additional changes further to the options already given.
For Bridal Party section colours please refer to the colour chart & complete the box provided.
• If you would like us to call you to discuss these changes before they are made please indicate or alternatively call Deborah on +44 (0)2890 627704
How can I pay?
• Payment can be made by credit or debit card via the secure paypal payment facility. You do not need to have a paypal account to use this secure facility.
• Paypal accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa Electron, and American Express.
• Deborah K Design will ensure confirmation of ordered item(s)
• All prices are shown in UK Sterling and you will be billed at the prevailing exchange rate as set by your bank/ credit card should you reside outside the UK or choose to pay in another currency.
How long will my order take for delivery?
• All jewellery is handmade to order, so please allow up to 4 – 6 weeks for delivery.
• Popular or smaller pieces e.g. earrings delivery time may be shorter.
• If you need any items sooner please just ask and we will let you know if it is possible to accommodate your request and dispatch your jewellery out to you sooner.
• Please include the date of your wedding in the Special Instructions/comments box provided on the order form so that we can prioritise your order accordingly.
It is important to us that something as valuable as your Wedding Jewellery gets to you safely & on time.
Prices include Postage & outer packaging to protect your purchase
We recommend that everything is sent Insured Special Delivery (Signed for)
Gift Vouchers - Free Postage
UK Special Delivery (Signed for Insured postage)
Prices from £5.50
Europe/ROI Special Delivery (Signed for Insured postage)
Prices from £7.50
Worldwide Special Delivery (Signed for Insured postage)
Prices from £8.50
Please see Terms & Conditions for full breakdown of postage costs
Refund & returns policy
Please see full T&C’s for full policy & returns procedure
• If you are not happy with your order please return to us unworn within 7 days of receipt of order stating if you require an exchange or refund. Please not that we cannot exchange or refund earrings or bespoke designs
• Exchanges or credit notes are available for items returned after 7 days.
• Headpieces & Tiaras are presented in their own beautiful white gift box, lined with protective acid free tissue paper and tied with a white satin ribbon.
• Each piece of jewellery is presented in a luxurious keepsake gift box.
If you have any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)2890 627704